Since 1995, Dr. Peter Goldman has been using his Zone Technique to balance his clients' bodies and change their lives.
Dr. Pete was born and raised in New York City. He was a four-year varsity tennis player at Brandeis University, where he graduated Cum Laude with an Economics degree.
Dr. Pete went to chiropractic school at Life College of Chiropractic in Georgia. While there, he met and began training with a master chiropractor.
Soon after, Dr. Pete developed and began applying his own Zone Technique on fellow students, who were amazed by the profound healing changes they experienced in their lives. Soon, even the teachers at his school were coming to Dr. Pete to get adjustments and learn more about his technique.
Since graduating chiropractic school, Dr. Pete has helped thousands of people. Everyone from pregnant women to pro athletes and everyone in between come to him to balance their bodies and heal.
In addition to patients who live in or near the Bay Area, people from all over the world regularly fly to San Francisco to see Dr. Pete and experience his remarkable work.
Some quick facts about Dr. Pete
- Clients travel from as far as Europe, Australia, and Malaysia to see Dr. Pete.
- Dr. Pete is the personal chiropractor to many of the world's top professional athletes—from UFC fighters to NFL and NHL players, pro cyclists, and Olympians.
- Many of them credit Dr. Pete with saving their careers.
- Dr. Pete does not just work with elite athletes. He also works with clients of all types—from pregnant women to small kids and everyone else who needs to heal.
- Dr. Pete's work has been featured in several magazines and newspapers, including the San Francisco Chronicle, Black Belt Magazine, and Massage and Bodywork Magazine.
- Dr. Pete has a black belt in Oyama Full Contact Karate from the legendary Soshu Shigeru Oyama.
- He represented the USA in the 1991 European Full Contact Karate championships.
- He also earned a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Carlos Sapão.